Now I get the fun job of passing the recognition on.
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated.
I have come across so many Brilliante Blogs over the years. Here are just a few - some are old friends and others are new discoveries. Check them out -
1. Trish at Another Piece of the Puzzle. I am especially moved by her post Life is the Puzzle re posted today for Beyond the Ordinary Blog Carnival
2. Julie at A Celebration of our Journey . Don't miss her video of Daniel watching "Cows goin Crazy!"
3. Kyra at This Mom Who has inspired and entertained me with her writing as well as introduced me to our home school curriculum and led me to many other outstanding blogs.
4. Hellokittiemama at Bon Bon Gazett who blogs about autism, kids and neurotypical divas, just like me :0)
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind... Dr. SeussI love her home school stories and ideas.
6. Melody at Slurping Life Insightful, funny posts with AMAZING photos and art.
7. Kim at Up North Mommy. Love reading about little miss throwsafit and all of her progress. Check out her Sunday Drive posts too!
8. And I could never forget Maddy at Whitterer on Autism the most talented and prolific autism / life blogger I've met. But, I bet she has received this award many times before.