Thursday, August 21, 2008

We are still here!

I'm still here. I've taken a break from the blog to work on the fall home school curriculum Frog and I will try to follow. And Frog has been having some late nights or early mornings (we are partying from 12:30 - 4:30 A.M.) - we are feeling a little sleepy around here. So today Frog, Diva and I got out of the house. We made a quick trip to the grocery store where Frog pushed the cart and did a great job staying with us. Then we went downtown to check out the new doughnut shop and took a walk to look at some of the local art about town.











Photos courtesy of Diva.


Frog managed to stay away until just after 7pm tonight - here's hoping for a full nights sleep.

Good Night :0)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little town. Color me a little jealous..lol I have to drive about an hour or so if I want to go to a cute walkable town. Great pics in the previous post too. What kind of camera do you use?

Kirst

Frogs' mom said...

We do feel blessed. Hubby and I both grew up in this town and our families are here too. We live just outside the city limits so it's a quick drive to town. The art walk has been growning over the last 10 years or so and we have a lot of different festivals. So it is pretty easy to "staycation" here. Hubby just wishes we could have a lot more sun.

The camera is Diva's Nikon Coolpix S200. When I discovered I could plug the memory card from her camera right into my computer it became "our" camera. But then when she discovered Webkinz, my computer became "our" computer - so I think we are even. :0

Thanks for stopping by :0)

Anonymous said...

I think we're all taking breaks to work on that homeschool cirriculum!! Good luck! :)

hellokittiemama said...

I love that name 'cockadoodle-donuts' How cute is that!!!

and yes, I agree with the previous commenter about how neat that is with the art and sculptures! Very cool!!!

As for being awake all nite, or thereabouts.. OUCH. Hope he is sleeping better soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm wishing you well with the homeschooling curriculum.

tracey (aka rainbowmummy) said...

How I wish we had touchable art near us....

tracey (aka rainbowmummy) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.