Tagged, I'm it. Hellokittiemama at The Bon Bon Gazett has tagged me for the Six Unspectacular Quirks meme. Quirks? Me? Well ok, maybe a few (dozen).
Thems's the rules..
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks you possess.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Let's see -
1. I'm a naturally introverted person and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Public Speaking. Honestly, give me a room full of people and a microphone and I'll go on for hours. Just don't ask me to come up with witty banter or small talk at a cocktail party - total deer in the headlights!
2. I am told I am "soft spoken" or, according to Hubby, I mumble. I think it must be a sensory thing, because I can hear me just fine - I can hear what is being said in the next room just fine - I can hear what Hubby mumbles under his breath just fine (that one can be a little annoying for both of us). When I am being herd, I FEEL LIKE I'M YELLING - Can you hear me now?
3. 12 years of school, 5 years of college and 3 years of law school and I can't spell. Well, OK, I can spell but I'm prone to numerous and strange mistakes. And not just the letter reversal kind, I get letters into words that have no business being there. I tend to cut and paste 90 percent of my comments to your blogs into a word document and spell check them. Even that doesn't always work!
4. I've been cooking since I was 10. I'm good at it and I love my food cooked my way. But I don't like to make my own salads. There is nothing wrong with the way I make a salad. Everyone else likes my salads. But I only like salads made by other people.
5. I'm a secret dancer. Ballet in the kitchen while I do the dishes, Belly Dancing moves while I brush my teeth, Flamenco in the living room just for fun, but nobody will ever see me dance. On the dance floor, I'm just as awkward as I was as a teenager.
6. I'm drawn to stories of the paranormal. I don't know why - I've never had a paranormal experience, nothing paranormal runs in my family, it creeps out Hubby and Diva. But ever since I was a child, I've been fascinated.
OK, now your all thinking "just back away, back away slowly . . ."
Not so fast - it's time to pass the torch.
Nicole at All 4 My Gals
Krist at My Life for the World to See
Jenny at Special Considerations
Born Just Right
Michelle at Big Blueberry Eyes
If you haven't been tagged and want to share, consider yourself next on my list. Leave me a comment so I can add a link to your page :0)