Tuesday, September 23, 2008

An Award for me?!!!!

Krystal at Mommy Escape has awarded 4-Frogs a Brilliante Weblog Award. Thank you Krystal! What a nice surprise :0)



Now its time to spread the love! Here are the rules: -

1. The winner can (and should, really) put the logo on his/her blog
2. The winner must link to the person from whom they received their award.
3. The winner must nominate at least 7 other blogs for an award.
4. The winner must place links to those blogs on their own blog.
5. The winner must leave a message on the blogs of the people they’ve nominated.


My Picks are:

Christine from Day Sixty seven

Amy at Fall 7 Timeswho's blog I just started reading after meeting Amy herself at a Special Ed Law conference - I think she is Brilliante too :0)

Trish at Another Piece of the Puzzle

Lonestar818 at Everyday Adventures

Bitsy at My Inner Bitsy

Mia's Mama at Life with the Snapper

Nerdy Mom at Born Just Right


These moms always inspire me with their creativity, advocacy, and humor. And these kiddos, just too cute for words, are also big inspirations just being themselves.

9 comments:

Casdok said...

Congratulations on your award!!
And some different blogs for me to look at! Thanks :)

danette said...

Congratulations, and thanks!! That's really sweet of you :)

tracey (aka rainbowmummy) said...

Well done on the award!!! Ohhh LINKS......(I think I am becoming addicted to reading bolgs....)
Hope you had fun on girls night out!!

Rebecca said...

((HUGS))

Thank you so much! This was such a nice thing to wake up to today!

And Congratulations to you for winning it first!


:)
Bitsy

Christine said...

Whoa!! Thanks, this made my day!

Oh, and I've been wanting to tell you for awhile that I loves the picture at the top of your blog :-)

Anonymous said...

congrats! i love the new picture of frog - you take amazing photos.

Trish said...

Thank you so much for the award - and the new blogs to read! Blessings to you. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I love your blog header photo... wanted you to know!

Anonymous said...

you know you deserved it so stop being modest! LOL