China at Brilliant Spectrum Child tagged me to post 8 random facts about me. I think I'm running out of random facts, but here goes:
1. When I get stressed, I change my hair. Last month my hair was blond with brown low lights and about 19 inches long. Today my hair is a dark auburn brown with red highlights - and 10 inches long!
2. I just spent $800.00 to update my legal deskbooks so I can start practicing law with current information. We will have to eat mac-n-cheese out of the box for the rest of the month!
3. I have to get up at 4am tomorrow to take my daughter to her gymnastics meet - 4 hours driving and a ferry boat ride each way.
4. I'm looking out my front window and I have to say my neighbor's grass truly is greener - a brilliant emerald green to be precise.
5. I was born on Abraham Lincoln's birthday - February 12th.
6. I can't sing - when I try, my husband changes the radio station.
7. I love to cook.
8. I don't have time to cook! I'm starting to rely on my pressure cooker (one pot, fraction of the usual cooking time). I'm even considering a Rachel Ray 60 minute Thanksgiving dinner as blasphemous as that sounds!
The tag rules are as follows:
1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post thee rules.
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag eight people and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.
Since I have been tagging everyone left and right the past few months - and I have to get everything in order for the gymnastics meet - I'm going to let you all tag yourselves this time! Leave me a comment if you want to play and I'll add your link.
Hey, how about some of you who've been lurking out there - yes, I see you! Leave me your link and introduce yourselves with 8 random facts :0)
Look Who Decided to Play - Yea!!!!
1. Krist at My Life for the World to See